Partner Jason McGrath explains how McGrath & Spielberger, PLLC utilizes confidential client intake forms to streamline the client on-boarding process and save clients time and money.
Here are some points for you to consider when filling out our confidential client form for legal assistance in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Ohio, or Tennessee.
- The potential client forms are confidential.
- We need to run a mandatory conflict of interest check which is required by law.
- Overall firm efficiency saves clients money by getting to the most important elements of your matter immediately.
- You control the information and it is given to the attorney in your own words so nothing is lost in translation.
- The more detail we can get on the intake form then it is much easier to evaluate your matter quickly and efficiently to determine if we can assist you.
- Intake forms ultimately benefit clients by providing more clearer communications and cost savings.
McGrath & Spielberger, PLLC provides legal services in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, and Tennessee, as well as in some Federal courts. The Firm offers full scale representation, as well as limited scope services, as appropriate for the situation. Please be advised that the content on this website is not legal advice, but rather informational, and no attorney-client relationship is formed without the express agreement of this law firm. Thank you.