Partner Jason McGrath explains how McGrath & Spielberger, PLLC utilizes confidential client intake forms to streamline the client on-boarding process and save clients time and money.
▼ Here are some points for you to consider when filling out our confidential client form for legal assistance in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Ohio, or Tennessee.
- The potential client forms are confidential.
- We need to run a mandatory conflict of interest check which is required by law.
- Overall firm efficiency saves clients money by getting to the most important elements of your matter immediately.
- You control the information and it is given to the attorney in your own words so nothing is lost in translation.
- The more detail we can get on the intake form then it is much easier to evaluate your matter quickly and efficiently to determine if we can assist you.
- Intake forms ultimately benefit clients by providing more clearer communications and cost savings.