Applicants should meet all of these mandatory requirements.
1) Exhibit the highest ethical standards and have been licensed in good standing and practicing in NC for at least three (3) years.
2) Self-motivated and independent but pleasant to work with and able to work well with a team.
3) Reliable and attentive to detail.
4) Comfortable with the daily use of modern technology in a legal setting and willingness to incorporate technology as required.
5) Experience with real property and/or business law matters.
6) Litigation experience and willingness to litigate
7) Comfortable with non-traditional models of providing legal services.